Roof Top HVAC Solutions
Whether the people spending time in your commercial space are shoppers, diners, employees or students, their comfort is your business. Bolis Heating & Cooling provides smart, efficient and reliable light commercial HVAC systems and products that make sure visitors enjoy every minute in your space. Our affordable and energy-efficient commercial heating and cooling products are flexible for new construction or replacement application—giving Metro Detroit business owners a substantial return on their investment.
Our packaged rooftop commercial air conditioning units are powerful and built smarter with features to handle the most demanding light commercial applications.
The Bryant product line offered by Bolis Heating & Cooling enables us to service all commercial HVAC needs. Including :
- Gas/electric, air conditioner or heat pump applications in 3- to 10-ton capacities, with horizontal and down flow capabilities in 12.5- to 25-ton capacities
- All 3- to 10-ton models feature tubular heat exchangers with two different capacities for greater efficiency and versatility
- Durable, dependable scroll compressors found in most of our 3-to 25-ton packaged units ensure our units last longer
- A variety of motor and drive types and gas or electric capabilities offer unprecedented flexibility
- Factory-installed options—including a stainless steel heat exchanger, smoke detectors, through-the-base electric and powered outlets, and ReliaTel™ Microprocessor controls—offer better reliability, faster installation and increased service capabilities
- Highly customizable and easy to install
- Our service technichins have the dependability and expertise necessary to help system designers and building owners meet their budgetary and performance goals.
- Our durable and dependable split light commercial systems work with a variety of applications to provide the flexibility and freedom in any commercial environment.
These Bryant products are available in various capacities and Bolis Heating & Cooling will be there from quote to install and years to come. Service after the sale is where we outshine the competition.
- Cooling-only or heat pump applications with single, dual or dual-manifolded compressor options. In either case Vertical or horizontal airflow is standard—no conversion is necessary to make either airflow application work
- High-airflow air handlers combined with high-efficiency compressors increase comfort while keeping energy usage low
- Outdoor commercial HVAC units fit into almost any niche, and air handlers slip through standard doorways
- Easy to install and service thanks to easy-to-access standardized cabinets with numbered, color-coded wiring
- All major components are factory-installed, and rigorous testing at key manufacturing points ensures every Bryant Heating & Air Conditioning split system is run-tested when it leaves the factory
- Our Nate Certified HVAC technicians have the dependability and expertise necessary to help system designers and building owners meet their budgetary and performance goals.